Stationary Hors d’oeuvres
Ranging from $1.65 to $4.40
The following are an array of stationary hors d’oeuvres beautifully displayed at a tabled location. We do suggest, however, that someone, staffed or un-staffed, is assigned to the task of maintaining the visual appeal of the displays.
- Premium Cheese with Fresh Fruit: A beautiful presentation of Elberta farmer’s market fresh seasonal fruit (when available) coupled with a combination of Imported and Domestic cheeses. Served with fresh baked bread and a variety of crackers.
- Domestic Cheeses with Fresh Fruit and Crackers: Fresh seasonal Elberta farmer’s market fresh fruit (when available) displayed beautifully with a variety of outstanding Domestic cheeses. Served with fresh baked bread and assorted crackers.
- Charcuterie board with aged pepperoni, capicola & soppressata with grey poupon, wedges of English Stilton and triple cream brie cheeses, roasted cashews and a few figs.
- Shrimp Cocktail: Premium Gulf shrimp prepared with Bays seasonings, white wine and lemon. Served chilled with traditional tomato based cocktail sauce.
- Smoked Salmon Display: Filet of smoked Chilean salmon presented with lemon wedges, capers, fresh dill aoli and assorted crackers.
- Roast Beef Tenderloin: Rubbed with coarsely cracked black pepper and minced garlic. Seared and finished medium rare. Carved and served on a potato bun with horseradish cream.
- Fresh Vegetable Platter: A bountiful assortment of fresh seasonal vegetables colorfully presented and served with a roasted red pepper and fresh basil pesto dips.
- Roasted Vegetable Platter: A beautiful presentation of Elberta Farmer’s Market fresh vegetables (when available) that are marinated and cooked in a fashion (could be grilled or roasted) that amplifies their brilliant flavors, textures and appearance.
- Baked Artichoke Dip: A wonderful au gratin presenting artichokes with a selection of creamy cheeses under a golden brown crust of seasoned breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Nori Platter: Three types of Japanese nori rolls featuring California (avocado), smoked salmon, and grilled shrimp terryaki. Accompanied by pickled ginger and wasabi.
- Middle Eastern Sampler: A selection of regional staples boasting classic hummus, babaganouj with fresh baked baguette wagon wheels and stuffed grapes leaves.
- Southwest Sampler: A fun selection of our re-fried beans, fresh tomato salsa and fresh guacamole. Served with tortilla chips.
- Mediterranean Sampler: Assorted olives, marinated artichoke, picked peppers, beets and cauliflower, stuffed grapes leaves, fresh mozzarella cheese, Genoa Salami, extra virgin olive oil and sliced sour dough baguette.
- Asian Sampler: Featuring shiitake spring rolls, crab and cream cheese wontons and California (avocado) nori rolls.