Passed Hors d’oeuvres Suggestions
Ranging from $1.65 to $3.85
(Note: Price breaks occur at 25/50/100 servings)
The following hors d’oeuvres are bite-sized finger foods. Unlike stationary or table hors d’oeuvres, it is appropriate to have the host (or our staff) pass them around to your guests. This serving style discourages your guests from swamping a particular location, providing elbowroom and more comfortable socializing. If you wish, however, these hors d’oeuvres can be presented beautifully on a platter for display.
- Maki Rolls prepared with avocado, nori and sweetened sticky rice, etc.
- Maki Rolls prepared with smoked salmon, nori, etc.
- Maki Rolls prepared with grilled shrimp terryaki, etc.
The above served with wasabi, pickled ginger and tamari.
- Shrimp and pork egg rolls
- Shiitake and cabbage spring rolls
- Thai Chicken and cashew spring roll
- Crab and cream cheese wontons
- Chesapeake Style crab cakes made from claw meat, mayo, mustard and bread crumbs. Browned golden and topped with a dollop of remoulade.
- Bacon wrapped bay scallops
- Mushroom stffd with smkd bacon, bleu cheese and caramelized onion
- Mushroom stffd w/ spicy Italian sausage, red pepper & Parmesan
- Mushroom stffd w/ walnuts and Bleu cheese
- Quesadilla w/ Italian Sausage, basil pesto and mozzarella
- Quesadilla w/ grilled chicken, mango salsa and monterey jack
- Quesadilla w/roasted duck, cherry chutney and goat cheese
- Quesadilla w/ smkd whitefish, cr. cheese, tomato and green onion
- Roasted red pepper hummus on sour dough baguette
- Babaganouj on sour dough baguette
- Olive and roasted red pepper tapanade on sour dough baguette
- Fresh tomato bruschetta served atop sour dough baguette
- Nova Lox with caper, fresh dill and red onion on sour dough baguette
- Dolmas: Grape leaves stuffed with par cooked basmati rice, toasted pine nuts, red peppers, onions, garlic and basil purees. Finished with lemon, wine and olive oil.
- Skewred chicken with red chile honey glaze
- Skewered achiote chicken, pork or shrimp w/ cucumber raita
- Skewered chicken or shrimp satay w/ peanut curry dipping sauce
- Chicken duxelle en croute
- Beef wellington en croute
- Spanakopita fresh spinach blended with lemon, garlic, ricotta and feta cheeses. Wrapped in phylo and baked golden brown
- Elberta farmer’s market fresh fruit compote and Brie in puff pastry.