3 Course Dinner Considerations
- Our custom menu DINNERS suggestions are served as three-course meals, which include your choice of soup or salad, dinner and a scrumptious dessert.
- Dinner suggestions are per person priced in ranges. These prices reflect the cost of the dinner, service and your choice of the preceding and succeeding courses. Exact price will be determined by your selection of soup or salad, and dessert.
- Our pricing is also determined by quantity prepared and served. Generally food item prices drop as the number of guests increases.
- We offer both “plated and buffet friendly dinner suggestions.” Unfortunately, some plated dinner suggestions do not maintain their integrity on a buffet line but many buffet dinner suggestions would work well as plated dinners.
- Buffet menus are subject to a minimum number of guests.
- The service of individual plating and some food preparation techniques are not always possible and are dependent on the location of the event and its facility.
- Plated dinners generally require a higher “server to guest ratio” than buffets.
- A pre-ordered entrée, as on a RSVP, is a common method that is used to eliminate guessing, margins for error and food waste.
- Generally our clients like to have cocktail and hors d’oeuvres before sitting down to a meal. We hope you will consider a few of our interesting hors d’oeuvres, listed as “passed and stationary” on the following pages.
- If you are planning a simple cocktail party please refer to our listing of passed and stationary hors d’oeuvres suggestions. Please consider hiring our professional bartenders and cocktail service staff or our delivery service to assist you with your entertaining needs.