Casual BBQs and Pig Roasts
- Grilled Brats and Burgers prepared and served with condiments and your favorite sides even S’mores, if you want.
- Beef Brisket and/or Pork Rib BBQ Dry rubbed, slowly roasted and finished on the grill before service.
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken: Dry rubbed with Mediterranean spices, browned golden and then slowly roasted moist and tender. Finished on the grill before service.
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin and Atlantic Salmon served with your favorite selection of side dishes and / or Caesar salad, Mediterranean potato salad, farmer’s market fresh tomato Caprese salad and farmer’s market fresh fruit crisp served a la mode with Hill Top Soda Shop’s Vanilla Ice cream, Higher Ground Coffee, cream and sugar.
- Schoedel Farm Pig Roasted moist and tender served with all of your favorite traditional fixin’s. You name them we’ll prepare them!
Pork and Chicken BBQ’s
- Slaw prepared colorfully, crisp, creamy and cool.
- Seasonal slaw with cabbage, kale, carrots & fennel tossed in sweet Thai chile vinaigrette peanuts and chives.
- Cool cucumber Salad with red onion, fresh dill and cream
- Cucumber, vine ripe tomato, dill and red onion in light summer balsamic vinaigrette
- Cucumber and red onion with Thai chile vinaigrette of peanut oil, lime and basil
- Classic Caesar with anchovie-less dressing.
- Caesar with smoked whitefish, dried cherries and toasted almonds
- Fresh baby spinach tossed with warmed sweet vinaigrette bacon bits hard boiled egg, red onion and tomato.
- Vine ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Vine ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella, red onion, Calamata olive, basil, oil and vinegar
- Vine ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella, fresh avocado in a tasty vinaigrette
- Smoked rosemary ham, cannelini bean, fennel, lemon, garlic and parsley
- Three bean salad with pickled bell pepper, carrots, red onions and fresh herbs
- French potato salad with hard boiled egg, red onion and radish in tarragon mustard vinaigrette
- German potato salad with bacon and eggs and sweet and spicy spinach salad dressing.
- Mediterranean Pasta prepared with cavatappi, fresh spinach, roasted red peppers, Greek calamata olives, feta cheese and tossed with balsamic vinaigrette.
Corn and Beans
- Elberta Farmer’s market fresh corn on the cob (early to mid August)
- Sweet corn pudding baked golden brown, rich and moist. A great alternative to corn on the cob, if it isn’t fresh
- Three beans baked in meatless BBQ with carmelized onions and roasted red peppers.
- Three beans baked with with chipotle and chorizo
- Fresh seasonal served on tasty scone-like shortcake with freshly whipped cream
- Fresh seasonal fruit baked in yummy crisp made with butter, brown sugar and oats with freshly whipped cream
- New York Style cheese cake served with assorted fresh fruit compote
- Lemon poppyseed cake baked moist and filled with lemon curd and topped with cream cheese frosting.
- Rich cream cheese brownie coupled with Hill Top Soda Shoppe raspberry sorbet.
- Moist and dense carrot, zucchini and/or apple cakes chalked full of nuts, raisin, cranberries w/ cream cheese frosting blended with the essence of orange. Either one will knock your socks off!
- Assorted Hill Top Soda Shoppe Ice creams and/or sorbet
- Higher Grounds Fresh Brewed Coffee with Cream Cup Dairy cream and sugar